Team evil kings Index du Forum
Team evil kings
Bienvenue sur le forum des Evils kings

Team evil kings Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Something Borrowed ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team evil kings Index du Forum -> Mode detente... -> Café de la [Ek]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faulchib

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Something Borrowed Répondre en citant

Something Borrowed > bit.ly/1qxnbTn

Genre:........Romantic....Comedy....Director:........Luke....Greenfield....Writers:........Jennie....Snyder....Urman....Cast:........Kate....Hudson,....Ginnifer....Goodwin,....John....Krasinski,....Colin....Egglesf,....Colin....Egglesfield,....Steve....Howey,....Ashley....Williams....Theatrical....Release....Date:........05/06/2011....Item#....Product:....Qty:....Price:........1000168079....Something....Borrowed....Blu-ray....Price:$17.89....$19.98....(save....10%)....Out....of....Stock....Please....email....me....when....this....item....is....back....in....stock!....Thanks....for....signing....up!....We'll....send....you....an....email....when....this....item....is....back....in....stock....Something....Borrowed....Blu-ray....Rachel....(Ginnifer....Goodwin)....is....a....generous....and....loyal....pal....to....her....engaged....best....friend....Darcy....(Kate....Hudson)Sorry,...we...failed...to...record...your...voteI....love....the....storylineBottom....Line....Yes,....I....would....recommend....this....to....a....friend(1....of....1....customers....found....this....review....helpful)Was....this....review....helpful?Yes/No-You....may....also....flag....this....review9/20/20125.0LOVE....IT....BySLTCITRUSfrom....Avon....Park,....FLAbout....Me....Movie....BuffProsEngaging....CharactersConsBest....UsesComments....about....Something....Borrowed....(Blu-ray)....Blu-ray:I....enjoyed....this....Chick-Flic!!....Loved....the....characters!Bottom....Line....Yes,....I....would....recommend....this....to....a....friendWas....this....review....helpful?Yes/No-You....may....also....flag....this....review9/11/20125.0Something....Borrowed....ByHazelfrom....HollywoodAbout....Me....Avid....MoviegoerProsEngaging....CharactersEntertainingHigh....Production....ValueInformativeOriginalConsBest....UsesAt....HomeComments....about....Something....Borrowed....(Blu-ray)....Blu-ray:great....movie....I....loved....it....since....I....watched....it....in....theatersBottom....Line....Yes,....I....would....recommend....this....to....a....friendWas....this....review....helpful?Yes/No-You....may....also....flag....this....review9/1/20125.0Enlightening....Romantic....Comedy....BySFfrom....Henderson,NVAbout....Me....Avid....MoviegoerProsEngaging....CharactersEntertainingGreat....CinematographyHigh....Production....ValueInformativeOriginalConsBest....UsesAdult....ViewersAt....HomeIn....The....CarPerfect....GiftTravelComments....about....Something....Borrowed....(Blu-ray)....Blu-ray:Watch....movie....once....a....week!Bottom....Line....Yes,....I....would....recommend....this....to....a....friendWas....this....review....helpful?Yes/No-You....may....also....flag....this....reviewDisplaying....reviews....1-10Back....to....topPrevious........Next........SIGN....UP....AND....SAVE....$5....ON....YOUR....FIRST....ORDER!....details....Customer....Service....Track....Order....How....to....Order....FAQ....Shipping....&....Delivery....Tax....Information....Returns....&....Exchanges....Contact....Us....Security....&....Privacy....Privacy....Policy....Terms....&....Conditions....About....WBshop....Affiliate....Program....Volume....Discounts....Sitemap....We....Accept:....Prices....shown....are....in....US....dollarsDirector:....Luke....Greenfield....Writers:....Jennie....Snyder....Urman....(screenplay),....Emily....Giffin....(novel)....Stars:....Ginnifer....Goodwin,....Kate....Hudson,....Colin....Egglesfield........See....full....cast....&....crew....36....Metascore....From....metacritic.com....Reviews....152....user........128....critic....Popularity....2,703....(....241)....ad....feedback....Scary....Good:....IMDb's....Guide....to....Horror....Can't....get....enough....of....movies....and....television....shows....that....scare....up....a....good....fright?....Check....out....Scary....Good,....IMDb's....Horror....Entertainment....GuideThank....you....for....your....feedbackDirector:...Anne...Fletcher...Stars:...Katherine...Heigl,...James...Marsden,...Malin...Akerman...0...Next......My...Best...Friend's...Girl...(2008)...Comedy......Romance.........1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...5.9/10...X......Tank...faces...the...ultimate...test...of...friendship...when...his...best...friend...hires...him...to...take...his...ex-girlfriend...out...on...a...lousy...date...in...order...to...make...her...realize...how...great...her...former...boyfriend...isRachel...walks...around...the...corner...to...Dex...sitting...on...a...benchThe...plot...is...fairly...predictable...and...simple,...but...the...performances...are...absolutely...pitch...perfectThe..whole..concept..of..being..in..love..with..your..best..friend's..fianc..and..then..having..an..affair..with..him..doesn't..seems..at..all..romantic..to..meDirector:....Mark....Steven....Johnson....Stars:....Kristen....Bell,....Josh....Duhamel,....Anjelica....Huston....Edit....Cast....Cast....overview,....first....billed....only:....Ginnifer....Goodwin....If...you...thought...Darcy...was...likable...and...sympathetic,...then...you...missed...ALL...the...classic...behaviors...of...a...frenemy,...but...I've...had...several...Darcys...in...my...life...(and...even...lost...my...Dex...to...one)...so...I...could...see...it...early...on...and...I...was...firmly...in...Rachel's...camp...from...beginning...to...endWant...to...see...more?Click...here...to...see...our...design...&...styling...portfolioEventually,...they...get...engaged...and...Darcy...asks...Rachel...to...be...her...Maid...of...HonorShe....is....going....to....get....completely....brandedGet...fast,...free...shipping...with...Amazon...Prime...Prime...members...enjoy...FREE...Two-Day...Shipping...and...exclusive...access...to...music,...movies,...TV...shows,...and...Kindle...booksBut....after....celebrating....her....30th....birthday,....perpetual....good....girl....Rachel....unexpectedly....ends....up....in....the....arms....of....Dex....(Colin....Egglesfield),....the....guy....she's....had....a....crus....Something....Borrowed....Blu-ray....GET....FREE....SHIPPING....ON....THIS....ITEM!....See....Details....Shipsto....U.Sfrom..The..OfficeReview....aggregate....Rotten....Tomatoes....reports....that....15%....of....critics....have....given....the....film....a....positive....review....based....on....113....reviews,....with....an....average....score....of....3.9....out....of....10Professor...Zigman...Leia...Thompson...Retrieved....May....5,....2011Published..3..days..ago..by..James..Odorczyk..5.0..out..of..5..starsFive..Stars..good..movie..Published..3..days..ago..by..carrie..ryan..4.0..out..of..5..starsFour..Stars..Enjoyable..Published..3..days..ago..by..Vicki..Nauman..5.0..out..of..5..starsFive..Stars..Great..great..movie!..Published..8..days..ago..by..Amazon..Customer..5.0..out..of..5..starsFive..Stars..Love..it!!!..Published..8..days..ago..by..Amazon..Customer..5.0..out..of..5..starsFive..Stars..Product..perfect,..shipping..arrived..on..schedule!..Published..9..days..ago..by..Tracy..Rogers..5.0..out..of..5..starsAwesome..MovieDexter...Thaler...Sr"Emily..Giffin..opens..up..about..new..book..'The..One..&..Only'"PTIt..was..great..to..see..a..Rachel..WIN..finally!..Other..than..the..marketing..I..have..one..major..complaint..about..this..film..-..the..deleted..scenes..need..to..be..IN..the..movie..and..at..the..very..least..should..have..been..incorporated..into..the..DVD..version,..instead..of..being..relegated..to..the..deleted..scenes..section,..watch..them..and..the..film..makes..far..more..sense..(no..more..deleted..scenes..sections..on..DVD!..Incorporate..them!)Rotten...TomatoesBack....to....top....Get....to....Know....UsCareersAbout....AmazonInvestor....RelationsAmazon....DevicesMake....Money....with....UsSell....on....AmazonSell....Your....Services....on....AmazonSell....on....Amazon....BusinessSell....Your....Apps....on....AmazonBecome....an....AffiliateAdvertise....Your....ProductsSelf-Publish....with....UsBecome....an....Amazon....Vendor›See....allAmazon....Payment....ProductsAmazon.com....Rewards....Visa....CardAmazon.com....Store....CardAmazon.com....Corporate....Credit....LineShop....with....PointsCredit....Card....MarketplaceReload....Your....BalanceAmazon....Currency....ConverterLet....Us....Help....YouYour....AccountYour....OrdersShipping....Rates....&....PoliciesAmazon....PrimeReturns....&....ReplacementsManage....Your....Content....and....DevicesAmazon....AssistantHelp....AustraliaBrazilCanadaChinaFranceGermanyIndiaItalyJapanMexicoNetherlandsSpainUnited....Kingdom....6pm....Score....deals....on....fashion....brands....AbeBooks....Rare....Books....&....Textbooks....ACX....Audiobook....Publishing....Made....Easy....Alexa....Actionable....Analytics....for....the....Web....Amazon....Business....Everything....For....Your....Business....AmazonFresh....Groceries....&....More....Right....To....Your....Door....AmazonGlobal....Ship....Orders....Internationally........Home....Services....Handpicked....Pros....Happiness....Guarantee....Amazon....Web....Services....Scalable....Cloud....Computing....Services....Audible....Download....Audio....Books....BeautyBar.com....Prestige....Beauty....Delivered....Book....Depository....Books....With....Free....Delivery....Worldwide....Casa.com....Kitchen,....Storage....&....Everything....Home....ComiXology....Thousands....of....Digital....Comics........CreateSpace....Indie....Print....Publishing....Made....Easy....Diapers.com....Everything....But....The....Baby....DPReview....Digital....Photography....East....Dane....Designer....Men's....Fashion....Fabric....Sewing,....Quilting....&....Knitting....Goodreads....Book....reviews....&....recommendations....IMDb....Movies,....TV....&....Celebrities........Junglee.com....Shop....Online....in....India....Kindle....Direct....Publishing....Indie....Digital....Publishing....Made....Easy....MYHABIT....Private....Fashion....Designer....Sales....Shopbop....Designer....Fashion....Brands....Soap.com....Health,....Beauty....&....Home....Essentials....TenMarks.com....Math....Activities....for....Kids....&....Schools....Wag.com....Everything....For....Your....Pet............Warehouse....Deals....Open-Box....Discounts....Whispercast....Discover....&....Distribute....Digital....Content....Woot!....Discounts....and....Shenanigans....Yoyo.com....A....Happy....Place....To....Shop....For....Toys....Zappos....Shoes....&....Clothing........Conditions....of....UsePrivacy....NoticeInterest-Based....Ads....1996-2016,....Amazon.com,....IncThey....are....depicting....such....universal....themes....of....personal....indecision....and....inner....discovery....as....we....attempt....to....figure....out....who....we....are....as....we....reach....adulthoodI....absolutely....cannot....stand....them....and....the....only....100%....exceptions....are....Bringing....Up....Baby....from....1938....and....When....Harry....Met....Sally....While....yes,....I....am....female,....I....hate....-....*utterly....loathe*....-....American....romantic....comediesGinnifer....Goodwin....as....Rachel....White....Kate....Hudson....as....Darcy....Rhone....John....Krasinski....as....Ethan....Colin....Egglesfield....as....Dexter...."Dex"....Thaler....III....Steve....Howey....as....Marcus....Ashley....Williams....as....Claire....Geoff....Pierson....as....Dexter....Thaler....II....Jill....Eikenberry....as....Bridget....Thaler....Peyton....List....as....Young....Darcy....Rhone....Marcus...Ashley...Williams...You..must..be..a..registered..user..to..use..the..IMDb..rating..pluginDirector:..Greg..Berlanti..Stars:..Katherine..Heigl,..Josh..Duhamel,..Josh..Lucas..0..Next....Leap..Year..(2010)..Comedy....Romance......1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..6.4/10..X....Anna..Brady..plans..to..travel..to..Dublin,..Ireland..to..propose..marriage..to..her..boyfriend..Jeremy..on..Leap..Day,..because,..according..to..Irish..tradition,..a..man..who..receives..a..marriage..proposal..on..a..leap..day..must..accept..itWas....this....review....helpful....to....you?....Yes....No....Review....this....title........See....all....152....user....reviews....Message....Boards....Recent....Posts....If....you....were....Rachel,....who....would....it....be....?....Ethan....or....Dex....?....wlmp18-54-833246....Why....do....people....stick....up....for....Rachel??????????/....criss04....From....a....male....perspective....hillbillyfisherman....Question....about....the....endingI..have..watched..it..a..number..of..times..simply..to..enjoy..the..actors'..performancesSomething....Borrowed....at....the....Internet....Movie....Database....Something....Borrowed....at....AllMovie....Something....Borrowed....at....the....TCM....Movie....Database....Something....Borrowed....at....the....American....Film....Institute....Catalog....Something....Borrowed....at....Box....Office....Mojo....Something....Borrowed....soundtrack....v.... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team evil kings Index du Forum -> Mode detente... -> Café de la [Ek] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006